This call featured lots of great questions–and answers–with topics like:
- The CANI(Constant and Never-Ending Improvement) process
- What does it mean to write new software?
- What does it mean to “install” software?
- The “quantum leap” tool – how people REALLY change
- Why change is not a process
- The two primary ways that you install new mental software
- How habits are formed in the brain
- How to break habits
- The challenge with the “think outside the box” approach
How does “instant change” and the need for “repetition and intensity” go together? The two seem to contradict…if change isn’t incremental, it would be done, no need for repetition..
And, there was a great dialogue with one of our callers who expressed his challenges with returning back to “old software” as he is working on installing the new. There is a ton of great tools there if you experience the same struggle at times with returning to old thinking and can’t seem to make the New You stick!