December 2016 Mastermind – Using the Model of the World as a Design Tool and Steve Cadley’s Love Seat
This call featured lots of great content with topics like:
• A question that we started the night with: Is there anything about your Model of the World that you feel you can’t change or can’t design new, different, and awesome?
• Using the MOW to take a “neural snapshot.”
• An overview of the Model of the World sections.
• How do you use the MOW as a design tool for your “mental software?”
• Why specificity in the “Outcomes” section in the MOW is so crucial.
• Do we really have self-defeating behaviors?
• How to use “ecological testing” to calibrate the effectiveness of new “software.”
• Why don’t some people change?
And, you will see from the recording how you will be able to use this as a design document to create the “new software” that will replace the Old You! To create different results in 2017, you must think and act differently, and the Model of the World is the first step to doing that. See for yourself how Steve is using this great tool to take control of his life and design a new reality!
Steve’s Love Seat
This was a great Love Seat because our volunteer, Steve Cadley, is in his second year of Mastermind and did a 2nd version of his Model of the World. You will see all the growth and changes he has experienced since joining the Mastermind group, and how he has used the tools and coaching system to improve multiple areas of his life.
And, you will see some of the challenges he still experiences even after a year of 1 on 1 coaching and the Mastermind program, as well as new challenges that came with his “new software.” Watch as he discovers even more about his old programming and new tools to support his acceleration and success in his business and health.