This call featured lots of great questions–and answers–with topics like:
• Have you ever truly wished for, manifested, and focused on a legendary relationship? Why or why not?
• What does it mean to have a legendary relationship?
• Why is epic love so hard?
• What happens if you do not try for epic love
• The memory box tool to help improve your love
• The restaurant metaphor for finding a partner
• How to get your spouse interested in creating a legendary relationship
• And we did a great compare and contrast/analysis on two submissions to our homework questions from last call:
Have you truly wished for, focused on, manifested a legendary relationship? Why or why not?
What limitations do you perceive in your current relationship (or search for one)?
○ Why are they limitations?
○ What have you done about them?
○ Why haven’t you solved them yet?
○ Do you have a vision of what you really want? Is it a 10?